Preparing Your Laptop for Remote Access by Support Staff:
1. Connect your laptop to the internet.
2. Go To Settings Device Power and Sleep. Set the laptop to never sleep when plugged in to power.
3. Download this software https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup.exe
4. Open the software.
5. Email us the ID and password.
6. Unplug the Max Pulse from the laptop.
We will then remote access your laptop and perform updates or service.
Moving to a New Computer and Reinstalling the Software:
When you install the Max Pulse in your PC, you will have the Max Pulse_General folder automatically.
When you measure the test, all of data will be automatically saved in this folder.
Therefore, you need to make a copy for DATA and PatientDB.accdb file togehter.
DATA folder has all of raw data in there and PatientDB.accdb is to read the raw data.
Therefore, you should copy both of all at all the time.
Then, uninstall the old version software completely, even empty folder and install a new software and it will create the folder automatically.
Then paste the files and folders you copies over the top of the new ones which are empty. This will paste your patient information into the new software.