Preparing Your Laptop for Remote Access by Support Staff:
- Make sure the computer is connected to the internet
- Go To Windows Settings > Power. Set the computer to “Never Sleep”.
- Please download this program.https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/
- Open the Teamviewer program and there will be a remote access ID and Password.
- Contact us and let us know that you are ready. We will call you to get the the access ID and password.
- One of our support staff will log in to your computer and perform a diagnostic test. One of your staff can be present while we do this and can also assist us to perform testing.(When we log off, we will not be able to access your machine again without you giving us a new password.)
Moving to a New Computer and Reinstalling the Software:
With software versions ending in 184.108.40.206.1.6 and also ending in 1.8 and 2.0 it is possible to load a newer version of the software without uninstalling or saving your patient database. You should always save the patient database before upgrading as a precaution.
For older software versions: When you install the Max Pulse in your PC, you will have the Max Pulse_General folder generated automatically. When you perform tests, all of data will be automatically saved in this folder.
To copy the patient information, you need to make a copy of the DATA folder and the PatientDB.accdb file. DATA folder has all of raw data in there and PatientDB.accdb is to read the raw data.
Therefore, you should copy both at the same time.
Then, uninstall the old version software completely, even empty folder and install a new software and it will create the folder automatically.
Then paste the files and folders you copies over the top of the new ones which are empty. This will paste your patient information into the new software.
Very important- if you are upgrading from very old software (for example 220.127.116.11 series software) to the latest version, it is possible your patient database will not transfer. If in doubt, copy and zip your entire Max Pulse folder before performing any software upgrades.
Contact Us To Inquire About Support Options