Please perform the following steps to allow remote access of your Max Pulse computer.
1. Make sure the computer is connected to the internet
2. Go To Windows Settings > Power. Set the computer to “Never Sleep”.
3. Please download this program.
4. Open the Teamviewer program and there will be a remote access ID and Password.
5. Contact us and let us know that you are ready. We will call you to get the the access ID and password.
5. One of our support staff will log in to your computer and perform a diagnostic test. One of your staff can be present while we do this and can also assist us to perform testing.
(When we log off, we will not be able to access your machine again without you giving us a new password.)