Heart Rate Variability (HRV) & Accelerated Plethysmograph (APG) Technology
The Max Pulse will tell you in around 3 minutes if your patient is suffering from arterial wall stiffness and gives you an accurate estimate of the biological age of the arteries. This information allows you to get your patient onto an appropriate program to address the problem before it develops into something more serious.
This device is FDA approved.
The MaxPulse is a simple, user-friendly, non-invasive, and painless screening device which can be used with any Windows based PC (laptop not included in purchase). The easy to use finger probe utilizes Plethysmography (PTG), Accelerated Plethysmography (APG), and other technologies to measure the following:
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Differential Pulse Wave Index (DPI)
- Eccentric Constriction (EC)
- Arterial Elasticity (AE)
- Remaining Blood Volume (RBV)
- Wave Type
- Mean Heart Rate
- Atherosclerotic Progress
- Stress Score
- Stress Levels
- And other indices
Important Tool for Prognosis
Measuring the arterial pulse wave and using this to estimate the characteristics of the blood vessel walls and pulsatile function of arteries means that the practitioner has important prognostic and therapeutic information far beyond what can be obtained through traditional blood pressure measurements. You able to are provide your high-cardio-risk patients with a clear picture of their risk factors well in advance of serious or even life threatening events.
- Early detection of stiffness in the arterial wall
- Biological age of the patients arteries
- Information regarding best treatment choices
- Ability to monitor the arterial wall response to lifestyle/health changes
- Prognosis and thus reduction of cardiovascular risk factors
The MaxPulse is an economical, portable, and easy-to-use screening device which can be added to an existing or new practice. For more information, please contact us.